Martinovic Tailor Shop continues the bespoke tradition started by Mihajilo Masutkovic in 1919. Not long after his graduation as master craftsman, Mihajilo, together with Petar Vukovic, opens a shop in Decanska street 1-3, site of today's Youth Hall. Contemporary press noted that the two of them were the first to introduce double rowed dinner jacket to Belgrade from Paris in 1924.
In 1924. the chocolate manufacturer Šonda (Shonda) finished construction of his building at Kosovska 5. Mihajilo Masutkovic rented a shop from him and started his own tailoring buisness, witch continues to this day.